Wednesday, November 18, 2009


It's amazing to think that the first decade of the 21st century is nearly over. In a little over a month, we'll be welcoming a new decade with new challenges, new defining moments, and new movies. This means that it's time to take a look back at the last 10 years of movies.

Over the next month, leading up to the beginning of the new year, I plan on reviewing the films of the last decade. Which were the best? The worst? What trends did we see and why? Historically, how can we look at the movies of this era?

Each of my 10 articles will take an in-depth look at the best and worst movies of each year, as well as analyze where these movies fit in our lives and culture. With only 6 weeks left of 2009, that'll be almost two articles a week. But, hell, it's fun and I have waaaayyyy too much time on my hands.

So, enjoy, and if you've got anything to say, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment