Friday, January 8, 2010

Sawyer is HOT -- Literally!

All, right, so I'm surfing the web, looking up LOST related items and I come across this page selling a McFarlane Toys Sawyer action figure from the second series of LOST figures the company did.

I never use text message language...but OMG!!!!

How does an action figure get to be $1,000? I mean, Sawyer is one of my favorite characters in the show and all, but this is insane! Ameribiz must have the fast track on consumer demand to think that someone will shell out a grand for a 6' toy that doesn't vibrate.

Last note: I have one of these toys. I bought my Sawyer action figure over a year and a half ago at a KB Toy Store here in Ontario, CA. Cost: $5. If only I had bought 20 of those "bad" boys, I'd have quadrupled my investment!

$1,000!

OMFG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment