Monday, February 22, 2010

"LOST" Panel at PaleyFest 2010 -- Guess Who's Going?

For today, at least, I am the luckiest man alive!

I just got tickets to the PaleyFest 2010 LOST panel this Saturday night (February 27) at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills. Here's the link: http://www.paleycenter.org/paleyfest2010-lost. The event will feature the likes of Damon Lindelof, Carlton Cuse, Eddy Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Liz Sarnoff, and cast members (names TBA).

I owe a debt of gratitude to my girlfriend, whom I love more and more each day. She was the one who learned about this event, despite the fact that everytime I utter the word "LOST," she gets a glazed-over look in her eye. Regardless, she got the tickets for me, my son, and Jason. So, off we're going to LOST-a-palooza Saturday night.

I'll be updating at Twitter throughout the evening, and I'll definitely post about it later. Hopefully I'll get some good photos I can share, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment